Features and Benefits
- Built on a single level to accommodate seniors and people with disabilities.
- The building’s exterior and interior were designed to accommodate future expansion.
- Designed to LEED certification standards, the building incorporates energy-efficient systems such as LED lighting throughout.
- Building shell integrates recycled and regional materials.
- Natural daylighting reduces the building’s energy load and improves the interior environmental quality for staff, visitors and clients.