Features and Benefits
- 9,500 SF build-to-suit laboratory.
- The development met the extensive laboratory specifications and requirements set forth by the Oregon State Police.
- Site strategically identified and acquired within the City’s law enforcement center. Next door is the Pendleton Police Department and the Oregon State Police Pendleton Area Command. The Umatilla County Sheriff’s office, jail, parole & probation department is less than one mile away.
- Workstations and rooms were designed for specific procedures such as screening large items, collecting fingerprints and chemical analysis. Other customized areas include a ballistic water tank room, a vehicle bay with hydraulic lift, a high-density file storage room and a bullet-resistant secure entrance.
- A bio-vestibule (clean room space) was created in the center of the building to prevent cross contamination from different areas of the facility.
- Custom air exchange unit to ensure clean air.
- A natural gas emergency generator with exterior propane tank backup was added to guarantee an uninterrupted power supply.