Features and Benefits
- Designed to honor the scale and tradition of historic Old Town while maximizing its sweeping view of the Willamette River.
- Comprised of two levels of self-parking and five floors of office, public and retail space above, the building makes very efficient use of both the site and floor area.
- A predominantly brick exterior features extensive use of detailing to provide depth and character.
- The main lobby includes a coffered ceiling, specialty lighting and wood panel wall finishes.
- Interior office spaces were designed for maximum space planning flexibility with a predominately open floor plan.
- The building was constructed to accommodate a potential three floor vertical expansion.