Features and Benefits
- Built on a single level to accommodate seniors and people with disabilities.
- Large windows and 11-foot ceilings create a light and spacious environment improving the interior quality for staff, visitors and clients.
- Natural daylighting will also reduce the building’s energy load.
- The building’s exterior and interior have been designed to accommodate future expansion.
- Designed to State of Oregon LEED certification standards, the building incorporates energy-efficient systems such as LED lighting throughout.
- Building shell integrates recycled and regionally sourced materials.