Features and Benefits
- Design cues taken from nearby buildings in Blanchet’s historic neighborhood.
- The design follows a traditional tri-part pattern with a glazed base, brick middle, and a defined cornice line.
- Balconies were added as an amenity, with the guardrail details referencing the nearby Chinese Garden.
- Utilizing a super-insulated envelope, mechanical systems within the units were eliminated.
- The project also incorporated one of the city’s largest rainwater harvesting systems that, along with other energy saving technology, allows for 100% of the stormwater to be managed on site and used for toilet flushing.